Ride On Roller Training Course (A31)
Novice, Semi-Experienced, Experienced Worker and Test Only are available.
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator.
- Name and explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology.
- Confirm with Manufacturer’s requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source and the relevant regulations and legislation.
- Undertake all pre-use checks.
- Configure and ready for site travel.
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces.
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces.
- Configure and set for compacting duties.
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
- Compact loose granular materials to specification.
- Compact in straight lines and around radii.
- Compact supported and unsupported edges.
- Explain the principles, requirements and techniques of good compaction.
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures.
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting.
It is recommended for all courses other than novice to have operational experience on the machine.
Candidates must have successfully passed the CSCS Health, Safety and Environment touchscreen test within the past two years.
Training Management / Supervisor
Training NVQs - National
Vocational Qualifications Health and Safety Training
Stay Safe - Online NVQ Portfolio
Even though as a country, many of us are on lockdown and isolation, we at Innov8 Training can continue with delivering NVQ qualifications using our electronic portfolio and distance learning.... more
Innov8 deliver "In House" training for Veolia UK
Innov8 have been delivering In House training for Veolia UK at their Dover Depot ... more